Friday, March 28, 2008

[BM] Make A Difference Background Story

Wow! Another Manga! Yapey!
God had been giving me inspirations to make another one.

Go M.A.D. Make A Difference

The "Make A Difference" thing occurred to me in a Baptist Mission Partners Conference last May 24, 2007. The theme was "Making A Difference" [Jude 24].

While the speaker was preaching, I had half of mind scribbling over my organizer and in my heart.... God had blessed me.... here it is...



 
[ I can't remember why there's a starfish over there...hmmm.]

And then, last August 24, (hahah! another 24), a friend (hey bords! shhh) , lent me a book with three litle stars clipped in. It is entitled, "TEN TIME BOMBS" by Ron Hutchcraft, a book regarding practical living in a Christian life with a purpose of avoiding the common 'bombs' or mistakes in life. That's where I got the phrase Go M.A.D.!

Cool Huh?

(BTW, I had finished reading this book on my 24th birthday, which is the 24th day of some month..heheh... need I to mention that? Fascinated over 24!)
I started this last night, going mad over sketches and dialogues... and scanning and rendering over this morning... and then uploading this afternoon with a dial-ip unternet connected Pentium 2 computer... and heck, within 24 hours I finished it! I love what I did! Yapey!

No more yatti-di-dah!

I hope you enjoyed reading Go Mad!

Go MAD click here

Be blessed!


Thank you Lord!

Without God, Man is fighting in a vast of indifference.

[By His Grace]
-Sacred Agent Art-

No comments:

Post a Comment